Tuesday, October 4, 2011

lies



I often feel like I'm the only, really honest person there is.
Even if I lie about almost everything.
I lie to people all the time, but then again I tell them that I do. I've told people never to trust me. Many times.

But the thing is. I try very hard to be true to myself nowadays.
Including really letting myself be ugly.
You know what I hate?
People who says "Oh, you hate him do you? Noo you don't, hate is such a strong word."
(Yes. I know it is. I do hate him. And now I hate you to. I hate you to.)
People who cries to stupid tv programs about cancerkids or animals who gets tortured AND THEN TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT. "I was extremly moved, I cried for several hours afterwards. Felt sooo sorry for the kids/animals, I wish I could DO SOMETHING" (Oh no you don't. Your glad its them and not you.)

Nobody really cares about anyone else. Not really.

3 comments:

  1. You may be right caring leads back to ourselves in some selfish way. We care for others because we want something from them. I'll admit I am guilty of that.

    There are worse people though, who want something from us without even offering anything in return. Glad to see you are writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are reading.
    Interesting thoughts about the worse people. I'll think on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what you said. Often people appear to do good for others, but it really only benefits themselves...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top Blogs