Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All good things comes in..two?

Have you ever wondered about those actors/extras playing corpses in movies and series?
Who they are?

Have you ever wondered about me?
Who I am?
What I look like naked?
If I would look good dead?

All your questions will be answered soon.
I'm going to play a 14 years old girl (!!) that get's raped and murdered in one of those crime scene series that you see on TV all the time.
Yes, there will be blood.
Yes, I will be naked.

(No, Benjamin is not very pleased)

9 comments:

  1. I always thought they were real corpses, but I've seen you (naked!) and you're no corpse. How very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking cool!!!! Congrats!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whahahahah..cant wait!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww,what a cool play! And thanks for the lovely comment too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nu har ja lånat en bild igen! Du har så fina! Vart hittar du dem? Eller fotar du själv? Kram från Stockholm

    ReplyDelete

 
Top Blogs