Tuesday, October 13, 2009

About being a whore.















I've been thinking about this thing with whores.
The definition of a prostitute is a person who sells sex, or sells her body.
Kind of.

I don't really get it.
People who have jobs all sells their bodys, right?
Maby not for sex.
But still.

I serve coffee for money, does that make my sweet boss 61 year old Flora a pimp?
Would of course be cool in a way..but...er..yes. No.

I think that there's alot of people out there who are having bad sex and sex that they don't want to have. For free. Does that make them bigger whores? Or no whores at all?

And the main question, why was I a whore because I did'nt want to have sex with the guys in my class?

It's a confusing world.

8 comments:

  1. It is a confusing world. Personally, I think terms such as this have become so mainstream in society nowadays that it's impossible to figure out when someone really means it, or they're using it as a "pet" name. I mean look, girls call their best friends this all the time! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling..
    I don't get money for it, but I get to stay with my husband, who's rich...am I a whore?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, darling! Whore is such a powerful and misused word!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I suppose you are a whore if you are doing it only because of the money and aren't getting anything else enjoyable out of it. So I guess yes you are whoring yourself selling coffee... And if it gave you pleasure not having sex with that boy, well no you weren't a whore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I did'nt fuck any of them, that's why they called me a whore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just a whore if you call yourself a whore, it doesn't matter if you fuck people for money or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that word is thrown at us girls way too much! There are plenty of man whores out there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top Blogs