Wednesday, October 7, 2009

U want to make another picture just like this with me?














Slow at work today.
Almost no customers.
So I'm writing letters in my mind instead of serving coffee.
Here's one of them:

Dear man I don't know.
I really miss you.
For a long time, I thought I did'nt want you, that I was fine alone.
Now I'm starting too think I was wrong.
Please be in my life.

I am:
Blonde
Poor
Strong
Weak
Skinny
Fat
Needy and independent

I have:
A job
Big dreams
A great mum
A small flat

I'm clean and almost a virgin (I want to give myself to you of course).
I never stink of sweat and I have a high pain threshold (I can take alot of physhical pain).

You are:
Powerfull
Kind
and love me desperately.

Hope to hear from you soon. <3
/Signe


Picture borrowed from sweet I'm not courtney.

4 comments:

  1. i always write letters and speeches and novels in my head ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like two different persons. Do you have to choose both of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone is a bit of two people i think.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top Blogs