Monday, February 8, 2010

Flora



I know I told you this 100 times before.
But I have the best boss.
Her name is Flora and she's the owner of the cafe´where I work.

She always gives me time of to go to auditions.
She let's me call mum from her phone. (Mum lives in Sweden = expensive to talk to her)
She hugs me everyday.
She pays me more money than she should.

I was really worried when Benjamin dumped me.
They are friends, that's how I met him.
What would Flora think? I know Benjamin blames me for everything, would she?

When I told her, she was silent for a long time.
Then she said "Why?".
I took my shirt off.
She gave me a hug (a soft one).
And she didn't say it, but I know she will never speak to him again.

6 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I have a feeling that Flora is going to be the type of friend you need. It's going to take a while to heal. She can help you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw the pics. that douche deserves what's coming to him. and flora sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome boss. and an even more awesome friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use Skype to call across the lines! Internet phone-calls is free, except the internet-bill, all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benjamin is an FUCKING ASSHOLE!
    I just wanted to say that. And also, I love your blog a bunch.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Top Blogs